It was great to meet so many customers at the July User Group Meetings in Manchester and London, and we are excited to commence this next round of meetings with the first of a further three groups taking place across the UK in September and October. Here we will not only open discussions to address any of your questions and experiences regarding the PTP, but also take the opportunity to showcase and highlight new and future product developments for 2018.
- Join us to discuss your PTP and to learn more about:
- How to achieve high levels of compliance using the K2 Perinatal Training Programme
- Improved Reporting, using Chapter Completion & Progress Manager
- Increasing & maintaining staff participation
- New content to be released in 2018 – including Intermittent Auscultation chapter in July!
- Proposed new developments for the system – What Would Help You?
The PTP User Group Meetings are always popular so book today for one of our forthcoming events.
Birmingham – Wednesday 19th September
Birmingham Women’s Hospital
Glasgow – Wednesday 3rd October
Princess Royal Maternity Hospital
North East – Thursday 4rd October
We will be running a further group in the South West, later in the year. Details to be confirmed shortly.
The K2 Perinatal Training Programme remains the market leader in its field and provides the very best online training in Fetal Monitoring and Maternity Crisis Management. To learn more about what the PTP can offer, and to have your say about future developments, book now for one of the above sessions. We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information email email@example.com or phone us on 01752 397800.